2 indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes" [syn: bleary, blurred, blurry, foggy, fuzzy, muzzy] [also: haziest, hazier]
- Rhymes with: -eɪzi
not clear or transparent
- German: trüb
- German: getrübt
- Hazy Islands Wilderness, a 32-acre (0.13 km²) wilderness area in the U.S. state of Alaska.
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy, Chairman and CEO of International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC)
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (NASM)'s annex at Washington Dulles International Airport in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Hazy Moon Zen Center, a Soto Zen Temple in Los Angeles, California.
- Hazy Eyes, the fourth single off the Fightstar album Grand Unification.
addlebrained, addled, addleheaded, addlepated, aleatoric, aleatory, amorphic, amorphous, anarchic, baggy, beclouded, befuddled, bemused, blear, bleared, bleary, blind, blobby, blurred, blurry, broad, chance, chancy, chaotic, characterless, clear as mud, clouded, cloudy, confused, dark, dazed, dim, disordered, disorderly, dreamy, dull, faint, featureless, feeble, filmy, fogged, foggy, formless, fuddlebrained, fuddled, fuzzy, general, half-seen, half-visible, hit-or-miss, ill-defined, imprecise, in a fog, in a muddle, inaccurate, inchoate, incoherent, inconspicuous, indecisive, indefinable, indefinite, indeterminable, indeterminate, indistinct, indistinguishable, inexact, inform, kaleidoscopic, lax, loose, low-profile, lumpen, mazed, merely glimpsed, misted, misty, muddled, muddleheaded, muddy, murky, mushy, muzzy, nebulous, nondescript, nonspecific, obscure, opaque, orderless, out of focus, overcast, pale, pea-soupy, puzzleheaded, random, semivisible, shadowed forth, shadowy, shapeless, smoggy, soupy, stochastic, stuporous, sweeping, tranced, transcendent, uncertain, unclear, undefined, undestined, undetermined, unordered, unorganized, unplain, unrecognizable, unspecified, vague, vaporous, vapory, veiled, weak